Post 7 CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME
| ICEI |
I like the curriculum of my career, but I think that if they put a new subject that talks about employment in journalists, how to make a resume, how to look for job offers, because I think you need to learn to do these things, as they will serve you in your future work. Regarding the duration of the studies, I think it is too long, since in other countries such as France, Spain or Germany the degree does not last so many semesters, but in Chile it is tremendously long, being that it should be somewhat shorter, in addition to We have subjects that are not so related to journalism. I really like JGM and ICEI, it is like a small town in the middle of Santiago and it is also unique, perhaps it is not the most beautiful place but there is no other place like ICEI. Maybe I would put more green areas, as this helps the students to connect with nature and relax (everyone needs to hug a tree sometimes). Also, I have not been in person enough to say that what need ICEI.
I think the use of technology is fine, although I haven't used much, maybe just my laptop and that's it (I sincerely hope to use more technology)
Concerning the teaching methods, I think that is really good, I like it, maybe in this context I like it, but one thing that is really good about the university is the retro alimentations because sometimes are personalized for you, and is so amazing because you say: "I need work in this" or "Oh, I'm good in this" and this gives you a new perspective of your works.
And this is all, have a nice day :)
For details of your writing refer to the rubric in u-cursos.
ResponderBorrar