Post 6 : Time travel to the future
I don't know if I want to go to the future. Maybe I want to go back in time, to the 60s or 70s, because I love the aesthetics of this time, the music, yey girls, pop culture in general. And my references are from this time, Brigitte Bardot, Janis Joplin, Angela Davis. Also, the hippie movement is amazing, I'm a fan of this movement. But I don't like the different problems, like homophobia, misogyny, the few scientific advances, how mental illness and wars were treated.
| Photo of Constitucional Convention |
society in this, for example, the constitutional Convention is the solution for a problem that we have like society. I don't know if I want to go to the future. Maybe I want to go back in time, to the 60s or 70s, because I love the aesthetics of this time, the music, yey girls, pop culture in general. And my references are from this time, Brigitte Bardot, Janis Joplin, Angela Davis. Also, the hippie movement is amazing, I'm a fan of this movement. But I don't like the different problems, like homophobia, misogyny, the few scientific advances, how mental illness and wars were treated. Maybe I gonna go to the exact moment when the Constitution Conventional has the final Constitution of Chilean, I think that this exact moment gonna be so happy for Chile because is a great achievement for all of Chile.
And this is all, have a nice day <3
I sound bored
ResponderBorrarProofreading faulty.