The concert I went to in my dreams
The concert:
The truth was that is not a real concert because this happened I'm my dreams, probably on a spring day (since there were many flowers and it was the typical hot day) and it was a concert of Lana del Rey, Fleetwod Mac, Vanessa Paradis, and Nina Simone (clearly you can tell that it is a dream since Nina Simone died in 200).The singers:
Nina Simone was a black singer of jazz and blues, the word that defines Simone is probably eclecticism. She recommends her song "I want a little sugar in my bowl".Lana del Rey (is probably my favorite singer) if I had to define her in a serious word Poetry. Probably many people know her even so I recommend her song "Get Free".
Vanessa Paradis is a French singer, actress, and model one of her best know songs is "Joe le taxi".
The atmosphere during the event:
I felt happy and euphoric, I was at the right time having a good time, I saw my great music influencers playing together. Felt that feeling that I did not want to wake up from that wonderful dream. It was like a constant climax.
and this is all, have a nice day <3

Hi! I think dreams are amazing. You can have unreal experiences like they were real. You had a nice dream!! I would like to see Lana del Rey live too.
ResponderBorrarPosts 3-5 pending. For further feedback on your writing please refer to the U-Cursos Rubric soon to be available.
ResponderBorrar