joe le taxi, il vas pas partout :(


I would like to travel to France, 

probably because I love the French culture, the language, the aesthetic of the buildings, and the literature. I think that French literature is the thing more romantic.

I know a little bit of French (because I'm learning French, it's actually very difficult), I know a little bit of slang in French. And besides, I know about French industry artists (French art is amazing, I love it). Right now my favorite singers are Sexy Sushi, an independent French electroclash band. In addition, France is the country of fashion and art, in fact, the mythical Louvre museum is there, where is the painting of the Mona Lisa that Leonardo da Vinci painted (I know that it is really basic to write or talk about France and Mona Lisa, but she is a cultural reference).
Another thing that is absolutely interesting about France, more specifically Paris, in the catacombs of Paris, I think that is amazing to know about a place where there are more than 6 million corpses. Is so bizarre that under this beautiful place (Paris) exists this gloomy space (The Catacombs).

I would like to go there, probably read books, go to museums, take pictures, eat (because french gastronomy is exquisite), and work, working like journalist Chilean-french I think that is a good idea, actually, my other idea (or my plan B) is work in Shakespeare and Company, a famous library that gives housing to people in exchange for studying and working in the library  (i don't know, maybe my plans are really only dreams).

And this is all, have a nice day <3










Comentarios

Entradas populares